- Foreign students will be asked to secure a Special Permit for Foreign Students (SSP) during the first week of their classes. The student shall sign all the forms needed in the Student Life office where payment shall also be made.
- All foreign students must secure their Visa Extension, Special Study Permit (SSP), and ACR I-Card from the Bureau of Immigration and Deportation.
- Enderun Colleges shall exclusively assist and represent the student in obtaining the necessary immigration requirements, pursuant to EO No. 286. All processing must ONLY go through the Office of the Student Life at Enderun Colleges.
- Tourist Visas must be valid for at least 2 months before the SSP can be processed.
- Students must secure all required documents. Incomplete documents will not be processed. Processing will begin once the student submits all requirements to the Office of the Student Life. Failure to present a valid SSP by the deadline (30 days after the first day of classes) will result in the student’s dismissal from the school and will not be entitled to a refund.
List of Requirements:
- original passport
- photocopy of passport
- 3 copies of 2 x 2 picture
- acceptance letter
- endorsement letter from Enderun Colleges
- application form and waiver
Procedure For Applying For A Special Study Permit, I-Card And Visa Extension
- Step 1: Upon enrollment in any program, the student is required to present his/her passport and I- Card (if available) to the Academic Coordinator/Education Executive.
- Step 2: The student is given the FACT SHEET, LIST OF REQUIRED DOCUMENTS, STUDENT INFORMATION SHEET, ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FORM, and PAYMENT INVOICE.
- Step 3: The student completes all the requirements and presents them to the Academic Coordinator/Education Executive.
- Step 4: The Academic Coordinator/Education Executive ushers the student to the Office of Student Life.
- Step 5: The Foreign Students Coordinator receives all the requirements and issues an acknowledgement receipt.
- Step 6: The student is notified by the Academic Coordinator/Education Executive if the passport and other documents are ready for release.
- Step 7: The student receives documents and an acknowledgement receipt from Foreign Students Coordinator.